Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Felix's day (facke) story one




Today is my birthday. I am ten I had a great day to day. At  school  I had a great day. I  got  to ride in a sleigh,  I got a swing,  and we got a baby goat.  We got an awesom1,025 piece puzzle. It is the bottom picture. Have  you ever seen any thing like it?  Mmom   said  we  where going to move and have a farm  and a castle to live in. I know I'm going to like it there.

I  think it  will  have  a   big  yard, my  own  room, and  animals.

 The  day after  my  birthday we went to the store and there was a coloring contest so we got one of them.The next day the contest was over and I won  a bike it was great.

The baby goat liked it at the new house  we got a pet dragon, a lion, a whale, a monkeand a pet sea serpent.

The lion tried to kill my sister because the dragons scared him so my sister threw a piece of meat at the farthest corner and the lion went  to git it so she fed the rest of the animals then went in side  and she  found a puppy at  her bed room door and it had  a collar that said happy birthday and she named  it fluffy . 

                                 

  look for Anastasia's day                         the end

No comments:

Post a Comment